Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yoga on Board

Yogini, Judy Shasek was inspired to take her yoga practice out of the studio and onto her stand up paddle board on to the High Cascade Lakes near her home in Bend, Oregon. Judy didn't seem fazed that two months ago Hosmer Lake was covered in ice and snow. She took the lunge position and tipped herself over.

Judy made it look so easy. "How hard could it be?" I asked myself. As you can see, it wasn't so easy. I tipped over and kept on tipping, right into the VERY cold Hosmer Lake snow-melt fed water.

Someday, in warm waters I may perfect my SUP yoga. Till then, I'll keep my practice on land.


Click here to read about other Places to Paddle circa Bend, Oregon.

www.StandUpPaddleFlatwater.com
Thank you for buying your SUP gear from us, we appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment