Want to find your flow?
|Flow/Flow - Flowing Vinyasa Yoga Followed|
by Flowing Group Paddle - Thursdays at 5:30.
Increase balance, strength and, of course, flow while enjoying the natural elements of fresh air and water, then generate even more more of all three with a peaceful SUP session.
Flow/Flow is happening every Thursday at 5:30 for the rest of the season!
To sign up or find out more, visit the SUP Classes section of Stand Up Paddle Flatwater.
|Top SUP Athletes Karen Wrenn and Chuck Patterson|
are teaching two paddling clinics here in Bend on
Friday, June 17th. Click the pic for more info
or call 541.639.2655.
Paddle With Pros
Stand Up Paddle Bend is honored to host amazing KIALOA team riders Karen Wrenn and Chuck Patterson, who will teach two Paddle With Pros clinics right here in Bend on Friday, June 17th. This is an opportunity to learn SUP technique from two of the sport's most successful and inspiring athletes.
Sign up or find out more at PaddleWithPros.com.
All contestants of the 2011 Northwest Community Credit Union Bend Paddleboard Challenge are invited to attend a VIP Pre-Party hosted by Northwest Community Credit Union at an undisclosed location near Drake Park on Friday, June 17th (after the Paddle with Pros clinics).
And of course, there's the Challenge itself. The first annual Northwest Community Credit Union Bend Paddleboard Challenge takes place this Saturday, June 18th at Riverbend Park. The reasons to sign up are growing daily. To name just a few:
- You could win an ultra cool, one-of-a-kind trophy handcrafted by talented artist and SUP devotee Captain Sawdust.
- Awesome sponsors like Stand Up Paddle Magazine and KIALOA have donated lots of SUP hats, T-shirts, magazines, stickers, and other cool prizes - there's something for everyone!
- Other prizes include wine and golf.
- You'll be entered into a raffle to win a Laulau - one of KIALOA's killer new IKAIKA paddles.
- The opportunity to meet SUP super stars (and KIALOA team riders) Karen Wrenn and Chuck Patterson.
- The opportunity to demo equipment from top brands like Surfteh, KIALOA, and Riviera Paddlesurf.
- Cascade Lakes Brewery is hosting a beer garden on race day!
- You'll be supporting the Bend Paddle Trail Alliance and the Bend Park and Recreation Foundation's efforts to increase quality of life for all Bend's residents.
- Fun, fun, fun.
If you have any questions, email RaceDirector@BendPaddleboardChallenge.com.
When in doubt, paddle out.